If you have both musicians and a venue for them to play at, you should register as an artist and then create an event with your own venue in your artist profile. Don't let the logistics seem too daunting – an event can be as simple as dusting off an old instrument and stepping out onto your front lawn!
Musicians without a venue should sign up and then:
(1) Use the Listing to find a venue already interested in participating in MMLA.
(2) Wait for venues to find you on the Listing
Venues without musicians should sign up and then:
(1) Use the Listing to find musicians already interested in participating in MMLA.
(2) Wait for artists to find you on the Listing
If you've found a venue or an artist that you would like to participate with request them to participate in your event and wait for them to approve the event. Once both party are confirmed for the event, the event will be listed on our events listing.
Even if you're not interested in hosting or performing in an event, you can still be a part of MMLA! With concerts running simultaneously all over Los Angeles Country, we need volunteers in each individual neighborhood to make sure things go off without a hitch.
As a Neighborhood Organizer you will help:
(1) Recruit musicians and venues to participate
(2) Coordinate and facilitate the events in your area
(3) Manage the sound and park permits
(4) Spread the word!
If you're interested in becoming a neighborhood organizer. Please click here
An event should only be registered online ONCE – please coordinate with any other parties involved to avoid duplicates.